• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

WarChild

WarChild

Owner of The War Store, The War Zone & Buffalo Airsoft

• Administrators
  • 3,386 posts
  • LocationTonawanda, NY
It is with great sadness that I must announce that The War Store will be closing for good at the end of September. It has been 11 wonderful years filled with so much fun and friendships that I will deeply miss. I thank you all for helping me take a hobby of mine and fulfill a dream of building a community where others could enjoy the same passions. It hasn't always been easy, but meeting you all along the way always made the journey worthwhile. A family member of mine has some medical issues that require my full attention and that must take precedence over the store.

Everything in the store must go by the end of month so make sure to stop by for tons of great deals and blowouts. We will be accepting CASH ONLY during this clearance period. ANYTHING within these four walls is for sale, so if you don't see a price tag on it, just ask or make an offer; this includes all furniture, display cases, etc.

There will be smoking deals to be had, but everything is first come, first served, so don't delay! Games, books, airsoft equipment, clothing, tactical gear, office equipment, furniture, posters, banners, our shooting systems...it's all up for grabs!

Again, thank you all for all the good times and the memories!

P.S. This does NOT affect The War Zone so make sure to come out to the field and keep airsofting! Be safe and be honorable!

Note! If you have guns here being serviced, you MUST pick them up and pay your bill by the 23rd or they will be sold off in the last week to recoup repair and parts charges.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users