Tuesday, August 30th
Format: "Open Play" skirmish
Age restrictions: open to ages 10 and up.
Arrival time: 5:00pm-6:00pm. If it is your first time attending, please arrive before 3:30pm and make sure you have your waiver (if you're under 18 years old and don't have your parent present to sign in front of us, then your waiver must be NOTARIZED).
Game start: 6:00pm
End time: approx. 9:00pm
Gear requirements: Players MUST have the following:
1) ANSI Z87.1 and/or ASTM F-1776-99a ballistic rated eye protection (full face protection if under 18 years old)
4) Hard-shell kneepads
5) Red kill rag
6) FRS/GMRS-capable 22-channel radio
7) Watch or other timekeeping device
8) Adequate water to keep yourself hydrated for the entire day (at least a gallon)
1) 36" x 2" white strip of cloth (IFAK personal medic band)
2) Tactical grid map of the field (download and print from here: http://www.thewarzon...ctical_map.html )
Directions to the field: http://www.thewarzon...directions.html
Rules for the field: http://www.thewarzon....com/rules.html
REMEMBER! 2014 or 2015 WAIVERS ARE REQUIRED FROM ALL PLAYERS! All players MUST read the latest ruleset: http://www.thewarzon....com/Rules.html
Waiver for the field: http://www.thewarzon...com/waiver.html (If you are under 18, the waiver must be notarized.) When you sign the waiver, you are agreeing that you have read and will comply with all rules of the field. Each player only needs to submit a 2014 or 2015 waiver one time.
Note: Our field is for the use and enjoyment of friends and customers of The War Store, active members of Buffalo Airsoft in good standing, and honest and sportsmanlike airsoft players. We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone, particularly those: who have a history of cheating; who are disruptive, confrontational or too competitive; are involved with competitors to our store or field; or are known to significantly negatively impact others enjoyment of play.